To visit the Gorilla Gym website click here


Monday 16 November 2015

Becoming an Underground Strength Coach

Just a quick post to update you all on what’s happening. I am beginning to take the “Underground Strength Coach Certification”.  Hopefully, that will mean a few tweaks in the way I train people and offer advice. It will also mean a few experiments in the gym to see how these training ideas compare to what I use already.
I usually try to keep adding to my skill set and be in some form of further education related to either training, nutrition or massage most of the time. I prefer to keep a ‘student attitude’ and continue to learn rather than believe I have ‘the answer’.  I keep it fresh by revolving things I am learning between my interests. The worlds of exercise, nutrition & massage are so large that you would never learn everything in one lifetime anyway, so I suspect I’ll remain busily learning for many decades to come.

If you are interested in getting involved as I learn new skills just email me & we can sort out how I can help you achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment